Nature Reviews Neuroscience, advance online publication, Published online 10 April 2013| doi:10.1038/nrn3475
Power failure: why small sample size undermines the reliability of neuroscience
Link to full paper.
- School of Experimental Psychology, University of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1TU, UK.
- School of Social and Community Medicine, University of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 2BN, UK.
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305, USA.
- Department of Psychology, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia 22904, USA.
- Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics, University of Oxford, Oxford, OX3 7BN, UK.
- School of Physiology and Pharmacology, University of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1TD, UK.
Published online 10 April 2013